- Time to your next event is displayed alongside the current time, when nothing is happening right now.
- Text when you having nothing left for today factors in time of day.
- Serif font removed for font family consistency/cohesiveness.
- Month calendar is for is more clear as it now displays its shortened title.
- More descriptive string when slot on time keyboard inactive: “Press to assign a time”.
- Inactive slot appearance tweaked so text is more prominent and slot’s inactive state is felt more.
- Default empty state when zero unscheduled or top of mind entries adopts consistent layout vs when there are 1 or more entries, resulting in a smoother transition.
- Split-screen calendar doesn’t show the number of items for the filter active to keep things from feeling too busy at the bottom.
- Viewfinder icon has an opaque background to ensure it’s always visible.
- When you long-press the viewfinder on Calendar to activate zoom dial, Tab Bar will fade so the dial has a more prominent/less obstructed appearance.
- “What’s important today?” when you’ve not added tasks for the day yet (changed from “Anything?”).
- “Anything left for today?” asked when you’ve completed all your tasks.
- Serif font no longer being used for improved font alignment.
- Text informing you when your next set of plans occur now factor in time of day and time to.
- Improved tap target areas for perspective bolt, zoom toggle, curation lasso, and tasks toggle.
- Tapping on an emoji from the Accelerator bar (previously added emoji list) does not add it to title twice.
- Removing a time from an event will convert it to a task correctly (and not crash anymore failing to do so).
- Handle bar not visible when time slot inactive in time keyboard.
- Trailing padding for draggable slot matches other event cards’.
- Don’t see more than one text field to input an entry inside today and unscheduled views.
- Month label updates after swipes when masterplanning.
- When adding an entry in Master Plan mode, top half hides temporarily and is restored as soon as keyboard focus is over.
- Entering the Planner after pulling down the calendar on your Stream will no longer result in a corrupt split-screen layout with 75% of the top half whitespace.
- Titles in top left are now consistently aligned between views, ensuring smoother transitions.
- When you press the viewfinder on Calendar to change zoom level, Tab Bar won’t flash anymore.