- Should be more reliable and less susceptible to inexplicable/sudden crashes, especially on an app resume.
- Reduced size of date/time keyboards to stop top row of action buttons creeping into phone’s safe area on smaller screens.
- When you have multiple items selected, [Cancel] changes to [Delete] for one tap delete of all.
Top of mind
- Appearance tidied up when expanded so [x more] and [Masterplan] buttons share appearance of task cards.
- [Masterplan] button renamed to [Schedule] for clarity.
- For clarity, ∞ symbol replaced with “A” representing the Agenda view. This change motivated a flip of the sequencing of views so Agenda is left-most (moved from right-most). This change should hopefully make it easier to understand mechanics of operating the dial.
- When moving the dial, the top bar will indicate where you will be taken if you let go.
- Popup menu for list/calendar opens in correct position consistently, and isn’t obstructed by keyboard.
- When above popup is closed, keyboard focus restored to title field (if it was in focus beforehand).
- If you have one or more lenses selected, results don’t reset automatically at the start of a new minute.
- Hitting [Done] when masterplanning shouldn’t result in a semi-frequent crash.
- When you’re selecting items and finish with your planning session, next open of Planner will not start in a selection mode.
- When you [Delete] a task, screen doesn’t flash.
- If you [Select All] when masterplanning, remove one or more selections, the toggle to select/de-select all should continue to show correct label highlighting current selection state.
- Hides when viewfinder toggle is long pressed to open dial.