- Text on events in Hero Day won’t truncate (unnecessarily).
- Shows a total count of tasks, that updates when you’ve added filters to curate.
- Should hopefully be more clear what the Planner contains based on the addition of the above string as well as its location at the top.
- Smoother transition between states.
- Swiping between cards should be smooth too, with no unnecessary layout readjustments.
- More items visible on each card by default, irrespective of their size. Spacing and text sizes within card slightly reduced and optimisations to parent container so there’s less whitespace. Should still feel space-y, but not unnecessarily so.
- Improved target area for [...] popup.
- Popup menu now shows task title at the top.
- Popup menu appearance similar to system’s: label on left, icon on right.
- Text on the drop zone for each card tweaked to be more relevant to the contents of the card.
- Icon to exit fullscreen card rotated so it’s facing the correct direction.
- [Back to Calendar] button not as big when you’re in fullscreen card mode.
- Appearance of top row in curation overlay now same as perspective’s.
- You can now open the curation overlay from anywhere within the Planner.
- Drag and drop instruction text added to Masterplan.
- Masterplan no longer goes into “selection” mode automatically which could have previously not been clear to users: the checkbox mistaken for task completion and not selection. Press [Select] to activate, and then you have options to [Select All/De-select All]. Also you need to be in selection mode for the [...] menu for each task to replaced by [-] delete button.
- The button to exit the fullscreen card only appears for the selected card and appears with better timing/animation. It also disappears without being a distraction (i.e. not animated) when pressed.
- Checkbox top-aligned when text multi-line.
- Popup menu for tasks missed yesterday on Stream now have options to edit and delete too.
- State saved when you edit a task and return to Planner.
- Smoother transition out of Masterplan into overview.
- Tasks maintain their sort order in between visits (descending time, ascending title).
- When you change the time window (from all to 7 or 30 days) without any lens applied, it will work.
- Checkbox not mis-aligned with text.