- March 2023 onwards should be rendering correctly.
- No days from a previous month should show on a month’s calendar.
- Inversely, no days from the next month should show either.
- When the last day of the month is the 31st and a Monday, it will show.
- Type of date (one-off, multi etc.) menu returns.
- Can switch from emoji input to location or tags.
- Editing an event and giving it a tag that you don’t [Return] but immediately [Save] should save it.
- Editing an event that finishes at 00:00 won’t change it to an all-day event.
- When a lens has no records, it won’t have a selected state.
- “Just you?” lens excludes all-day events.
- Should not hit a stop when scrolling into the future. No really!
- Should be able to scroll to infinite time, and not only until April 2023.
- Big performance gains that should result in a more snappy and reliable experience navigating through time.
- Scrubber can scroll into infinite again.