- Height of date and time keyboards slightly reduced, so the transition to them in/out should be more fluid, as well as to ensure the [Save] button doesn’t encroach on the phone’s safe area/status bar (therefore not being tappable on smaller phones)
- Increased top padding on numeric keyboard, so there’s more breathing space from the top.
- What each number represents on the numeric keyboard should be more clear: not just a sequence of numbers but times.
- The toggle to get into the numeric keyboard only appears once a time has been set (this stops a time being automatically set to midnight when toggling into the numpad before setting a time).
- When you remove the time when on the numeric keyboard, you’re taken back to the default time keyboard.
- Should be able to dismiss on a right swipe more reliably now (as a result can’t flip a Hero Event to get to notes on the back, at least for now).
- Experimental transition when swiping a Hero away (we will finesse this, and realise that the end portion of the transition is not smooth currently).
- Pull triggers to move to previous/next item should work more reliably and appear more consistently.
- Better transition into from Stream.
- Tasks being added can run over multiple lines.
- Keyboard dismisses automatically on a scroll.
- Icon when no perspective is set tweaked to be filled so it doesn’t blend in with other UI on a scroll (more can be done here we know, but this is a start).
- Instead of a zero counter, it has a slash to indicate it’s not set.
- Cards now vertically align with Top of Mind’s text field.
- Tasks have a more compact card appearance.
- Slightly reduced height to give more room for your calendar/plans.
- Tweaked tab bar options to be more narrowly laid out, so the icons over the Tab Bar appear to their sides.
Top of mind
- Bigger text field and accompanying counter.
- Placeholder text has a more appropriate text colour to not be mistaken with non-placeholder text.
- Text can run over multiple lines.
- Reduced corner radius on text field to be consistent with all other cards.
- Left sided label vertically aligns with times below.
- Counter has pop animation on its first appearance when you’ve added your first item.
- Inversely, it has a vanish animation when you’ve completed all your items for today.
- Improved tap targets for Calendar’s [Perspective] bolt and [Zoom] toggle, as well as Planner’s [Curation] lasso and [Filter] toggle.
- Similarly, the [Back] button on the top strip, as well as any other tappable items on it, have bigger tap zones.
- Tab Bar’s [Calendar], [Planner], [Add] and [Masterplan] buttons are easier to tap now too.
- Finally, hitting the [x] on inputted metadata for a new entry should be easier to tap.
- Replaced the x-zoom labels with more clear labels to describe what they represent: D, W, M and ∞.
- The dial on a long-press has more descriptive sub-labels to indicate where each will take you.
- Interacting with the dial should be more responsive, reliable and natural.
- Can’t get it into an empty half white state.
- Will collapse whenever it needs to.
- Can’t add a text character into the emoji field — when you attempt to, it shifts focus to the adjacent title field.
- Fixed alignment of month.
- Fixed multi-day start and end buttons being mis-aligned.
- Can move to previous/next day or week reliably when pulling the edges.
- Time and divider are horizontally aligned.
- Fast scroll to the top and bottom edges won’t result in the day changing anymore.
- Not taken incorrectly into Masterplan mode after adding tasks.
- Can add multiple items in a row now without keyboard being dismissed after the first.
- Knows to restore previously open Masterplan mode after adding entries.
- All-day events won’t show up as a 2-day event.