- You can now select between one-off and multi-day entries via menu on top left of date keyboard.
- Emoji picker is now in-line besides the title text field for easier one-tap access.
- Abbreviated month in completed fields, so more values are displayed by default.
- Accelerator bar with quick suggestions is hidden if its contents are empty (e.g. when there’s no tag or emoji suggestions).
- Removed unnecessary trailing padding on [Anytime] and [All-day] pills when either are applicable.
- Accessing the time keyboard for an all-day event won’t display a slot covering the entire day (tapping on the inactive slot will remove the all-day status and assign it to the selected hour).
- All day events don’t show as running from between 00:00 to 23:59.
- Haptics when tapping on cube.
- Improved transition between views to make the change more apparent too.
- When you change the day of an event, time (if set) remains in tact.
- When you tap on a time accelerator (e.g. morning, afternoon etc.), slot should become activated.
- On the flip side, when you remove the time, slot should become inactive again.
- Less likely to crash on a [Save].
- Calendar should display correctly on the date keyboard on a first open.
- Editing a multi-day entry should work now.
- Task added today that’s unscheduled will show as being added today and not earlier this week.
- Should be more reliable again.
- Calendar clip should update reliably after returning from Planner.
- Should immediately update more reliably after events are added, moved, or deleted.